13 June 2006

The Countdown Begins....

It's almost here. 11 days and I'm off to Germany for three years. Unbelievable, right? The movers will come on Wednesday to pack all of my possessions into one 20 foot container. And I still have so much to do before they come. I've decided that when they say that moving is the most stressful thing you'll ever do, they're not kidding. But as stressful as it is, it's so exciting!

Now if only my house would sell! It's such a cute house. :) And it's worked out so well for me!! I think there must be someone out there who would like it.....
The countdown continues.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah your mom forwarded your blog. I have put you on my favorites. I look forward to receiving your updates. You continue to be on my daily prayer list. - Mrs. Larry

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah!
I am trying to talk Brian and Jenni into your cute house. It would work out great for them.
Miss you already! Glad to hear everything is going well. Your apartment is really nice!
love,Shan