18 June 2007

Back home again....

I arrived home again on Saturday evening. I was awake for an entire 24 hours on Saturday. Quite the achievement. I'm tired now, but not terribly. I think it's so much easier to fly from east to west than from west to east.

Japan is a very interesting country. I'm really grateful that I had the opportunity to be here. At the same time, I'm really, really glad to be home again. I'll try to get the pictures uploaded soon.

I guess this will be a short post today....more about Japan to come. :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just want you to know that I had never had a Ritter Sport bar but due to your mention of it, I of course had to try one -- hazelnut to be exact. Of course it was delicious. The mere mention of chocolate sends me in search of it! Keep those blogs coming! Louise Larry