25 September 2006

Monday = Blogthings

Okay, I promised to try to only share a blogthings quiz once a week and it's been a week!! I think Mondays will be my regular blogthings.com quiz results day (provided that I like the results of the quiz, of course!!) So here's this week's. I am amazed at how accurate I think it is! If you don't think so, tell me why not......(The related picture freaks me out just a little, though.)

What Your Soul Really Looks Like

You are a wanderer. You constantly long for a new adventure, challenge, or even a completely different life.

You are a grounded person, but you also leave room for imagination and dreams. Your feet may be on the ground, but your head is in the clouds.

You see yourself with pretty objective eyes. How you view yourself is almost exactly how other people view you.

Your near future is still unknown, and a little scary. You'll get through wild times - and you'll textually enjoy it.

For you, love is all about caring and comfort. You couldn't fall in love with someone you didn't trust.
Inside the Room of Your Soul

And, Mom, just for you, I added a countdown clock to my trip to Michigan to the bottom of the blog, so now you can know exactly how many hours are left until you see me (in person).....

My totally awesome Community Group is going to paint the basement of my (still not sold) house this coming weekend. How cool is that?? How community is that?? (SE Rocks!!~I hear that the effort at this weekend's C3 Birthday Olympics was AWESOME! Happy 4th Birthday, C3. I miss you guys!!!!)

It's raining again. And fall is definitely coming - it's "in the air." I don't know what that means here exactly. Well, of course, I know what it means - it gets light later in the morning, the leaves turn colours and fall from the trees (hoping to get some great photos of that), etc. When I say I don't know what it means, I'm actually really referring to food and holidays. :o) In Michigan, fall means pumpkin pies, pumpkin spice lattes at Starbucks (yum!), Thanksgiving......I'm excited to discover what fall means in Stuttgart (other than Oktoberfest, of course). This coming weekend, I have a whole four days off.....Monday is a vacation day and Tuesday is a holiday. I'm open to suggestions of what to do........

No comments: