26 October 2006

Who am I?

And what have I done with myself?????

I take the stairs instead of the elevator.
I drink fruit juice that's 100% fruit without any added sugar (the kind you have to shake because it separates).
I prefer bubbly water to tap water.
I can't drink fruit juice straight any more (it's too sweet) - I have to mix it with the bubbly water.
I haven't had a soda in over a month.
I eat mushrooms.
I take vitamins.
I no longer work 50 hours a week.
I eat breakfast (almost every day).
I eat lunch every day.
And if all that wasn't enough, I live in a foreign country, which is close to no longer feeling foreign......

Scary, huh?

Today was gorgeous! 76 and sunny. We actually had to open the windows at work, it was so warm (so glad we can open the windows here, in Michigan we couldn't). It doesn't feel like the end of October. And actually, they're saying that it's bad, because it means that everything's off-balance.....bugs, plants, etc. and that this probably means the leaves won't turn and so on. I really, really want the leaves to turn - it's my favorite part of fall, which is my favorite season.

By the way, Sarah H., I'm watching "Never Been Kissed" auf Deutsch. Good times. :o) Well, to be honest, I'm flipping between that and the German version of Wife Swap (Frauentausch).

No comments: