17 October 2008

I am a domestic godess

I am sick. I have a cold, Japanese style. It involves sneezing, coughing, burning lungs and general fatigue. Not as bad as the bronchitis I had earlier this year, but bad enough to miss two days of work.

Marc is also sick. He's been sick for almost three weeks. So he's home, too. But he had an important meeting today, so he's been on the phone for the last two hours talking about molding and energy and experiments and oxides that I just don't understand. (I try, I really do. And when he talks slowly and uses small words, I almost understand...)

So what am I doing? I am hungry and after 10 days in Japan, I need some home cooking. So, I, living up to the title of this post, am making spaghetti sauce.
My mom makes the best spaghetti sauce ever and I am using her recipe.

Yum, yum, yum!

1 comment:

Laura said...

get well soon! Laura in Ludwigsburg